This joyful of my father-in-law hugging his younger sister was taken when celebrated his 90th birthday last year. The family have gathered to celebrate his birthday at my brother-in-law's residence in Chester. We are so grateful to God that He continually blesses Dad a good health. He is turning 91 in few more months and he is still in good health and living on his own at his house.
He does not want to go to a senior community center. He would rather live by himself and that is what he is most comfortable with. We sometimes worry about him because his one eye can not see anymore and we are afraid that he might hurt himself. But I guess God is watching over him because he is doing pretty well considering his age. The only thing that is bothering him is his shingles. My husband sprays him with medicine ever time we visits him.
I was looking at the Country Club Retirement Campus at Ashtabula and it looks very nice. The assisted living ashtabula oh is located at the wooded part of the Ashtabula River which is not far from lake Erie. Although it is conveniently located across the Ashtabula Medical Center, the facility has their own skilled nursing services provided for the seniors.In addition to spacious apartments and suites, Country Club Retirement Campus at Ashtabula also features:
- Community room available for parties and events
- Private dining room
- Living room with fireplace
- Beauty and barber shop
- Beautifully landscaped grounds
- Daily postal service Resident garden areas
- Computer with internet access
- Two story atrium with lush foliage and a waterfall
- Fully equipped exercise gymnasium
- Life Enrichment Center including juice bar, social area and pool table and WII entertainment game system
For seniors who just want to live a life with less worries, the said place is the perfect choice.