Maintaining my weight and toning up a bit is my fitness goal this year. Shedding off the tummy fats is still in the process but I kind of trying to forget about it so I won't be disappointed at the end of the year during my personal assessment although the thought still lingers at the back of my mind. "Tummy Fats" is like an echo that keeps popping every time. I am almost tempted to shrug it off and say "Oh well, I am old" but I know that it should not be the reason. "I can and I will", that should be the spirit but it doesn't happen most of the times, sigh.
Anyway, I want to show you this new Rev Digital Bathroom Scale with Electro-Mechanical Weight Dial that Ozeri sent me for review. What can I say, I love Ozeri products to the point that almost obsessed with them lol.
- Synchronized electro-mechanical Dial and LCD automatically illuminate and instantly point to your weight in lbs and kg, for easy-to read results in all light conditions and from any angle.
- Visually stunning design incorporates a huge 5.5 inch dial and integrated digital display with stylish chrome accents to create a distinctive retro look with the accuracy of modern technology.
- Uses 4 high precision GX sensors that weigh up to 400 lbs (180 kg) in 0.2 lbs or 0.1 kg increments, with StepOn technology that captures precise weight measurements upon contact.
- Professional quality scale features and an oversized platform made of impact-resistant tempered glass for ideal stability, and a new built-in alarm that reminds you to measure your weight at the same time each day.
- Auto-calibrated and automatically turns off to conserve battery life. Runs on 3 AAA batteries with a Low Battery Indicator (batteries included). Satisfaction guaranteed.
|Hubby weighs 188. He gained back the three pounds he lost, he's frustrated.|
|Hubby wasn't alone in gaining weight, I gained 2 pounds since last month, whew. Now am back to business, feeling determined.|
|Ms. Burrito's goal is to gain more weight up to 50 pounds.|
|Mr. Burrito outweighed his sister.|
One thing that I like about this digital bath scale more than the Ozeri Touch II that I previously have is the battery. This one uses 3AAA batteries while the other one uses a different kind which is a bit hard to find from the store. This one is a lot simpler, thus, easy to use. As much as I would like to recommend this one. This is originally priced at $59.95 but it is on sale now for $29.95 so if you are in the market to get a new bathroom scale, now is the perfect time to get it to enjoy the 50%discount. Thank you so much once again Ozeri!
Disclaimer: The author of this blog was NOT financially compensated to write this review. Opinions expressed is not in anyway influenced by other factors. The product/s mentioned above was provided for FREE for evaluation purposes.