I went for a walk in our neighborhood after I walked down my kids to school. My husband has to go to work early today because all of us have a dental appointment later this afternoon so he has to come home early. The wind is blowing so hard which made my walk not really enjoyable. I walked until I feel like my fingers are coming off my hands lol. Anyway, sharing here the selfie shots I took last week after my morning walk.
I am wearing:
- Sunglasses that my husband gave me as par to the anniversary gifts few years ago when we were still in Korea.
- BCX Coat that my husband gave me for Valentine's last year.
- head wrap that I got from Cover Your Hair.
- Levis Jeans that I recently snagged for cheap.
- Winter Boots that daughter and hubby got me.
Okay I will give you this last shot for humor purposes. I thought I was alone in the photo but when I viewed it, my dog , Champ is in the background taking a dump wahhh. Oh well, he had to take care of his business and so he did, at my expense lol.