Have you ever experience incontinence? I sometimes experience that especially when I do jump ropes and I hate it because I have to change a few times during the course of my work out. That doesn't happen when I run and do other stuff, only when I do jump ropes which I find very odd. Although it isn't a bad leak, it drives me crazy. I don't know if that is something I should worry about or it is just normal. Did you ever experience that?
I was excited when I received the Wearever Women's Smooth and Silky seamless full-cut incontinence panties. I should have ordered the extra small size because these are a bit bigger for me. I think that my Mom would love to have these though since she has an incontinence issue whenever her asthma attacks. Her size is a just a bit larger than mine so these would be perfect.
I received the beige and white colors but this is also available in white color. It cost $15.99 each which I think is very affordable. You can save even more if you buy these in a pack. Imagine how much you can save in buying these washable garments compared to those disposable ones. Not only you are saving money but you are also saving Mother earth by not contributing to the landfill waste.
Photos below are not mine.
- These seamless panties reduce any embarrassing panty lines.
- It has a soft and silky feel - leaving you feeling as if you aren’t even wearing incontinence products.
- These panties are perfect for women experiencing light to moderate incontinence and are perfect for the active and fashion conscious.
- These are made of a nylon/spandex microfiber knit. Similar to other styles, these panties have Agion™ antimicrobial fibers, which reduce the bacteria that cause odor and include a sewn-in super absorbent Unique-DriTM pad which traps liquid for all-day built-in protection.
- These panties have a classic full-cut styling, with no visible seams for a sleek silhouette. These panties are easy to care for and are an economical option, as they last up to 250 washes.
I like the fact that Wearever doesn't only deliver great products for their consumer but they are also extending their support for a great cause. Below is their next project.
Support Us TOO International with Wearever Purchases this September!
A portion of proceeds from select sales of Wearever undergarments will benefit prostate cancer nonprofit Us TOO International this September. Wearever is partnering with Us TOO International to raise money in support of prostate cancer awareness, education and support networks for patients and their families. September is Prostate Cancer Awareness Month.
Throughout the month of September, 10 percent of proceeds from the Wearever men's underwear line will be donated back to Us TOO International. This includes all sizes, styles, colors and purchases in singles, three-packs and six-packs from the Wearever Men's Incontinence Underwear line. To learn more and purchase products to support Us TOO International, visit www.WeareverUS.com
You can follow Wearever at their Social Media Links below
Thanks a lot Wearever!
Disclaimer: The author of this blog was NOT financially compensated to write this review. Opinions expressed is not in anyway influenced by other factors. The product/s mentioned above was provided for FREE for evaluation purposes.