Although the cold weather hasn't left us completely yet, I am glad that Spring has finally sprung. I see some daffodils in my backyard and around the neighborhood and we were able to go for family walks once again. The drastic change in weather however, is causing sickness to the children. My daughter got sick for two days , that's the second time she got sick this year, and I think that the change in weather has to do with it. It's hard to transition from severe cold weather to warm then back to cold or freezing temperature again. Our human body get shocked with the changes and the result is not always that pleasant especially for the kids.
Anyway, I am excited to show you this month's Beauty Box 5. Their delivery was a bit delayed this month but everything in it makes you want to "make a room to bloom" as it contains with Spring essentials and accessories for your skin and nails.
On the lighter note, new season means new experience. Kind of like the big transition that my family will be going through. In a month or two, we will be moving out of this home that I get to live in for ten years. It makes me sad to leave as I'd come to love this home. I envisioned myself growing old in this home but life is full of unexpected twist and turn and we must learn how to maneuver through it.
- I love the Sky Blue fragrance from Colour Me. Fragrances are always my favorite in a subscription box. They are fun top try. If you love jasmine, this scent is perfect for you.
- The blush and highlighter papiers are nice to have if you want to touch up your cheek with these pigmented color with no brush needed.
- The 4-in-1 eye adore serum from Pur-lisse is exactly what I need to brighten up my face. This fight puffiness, wrinkles and dark circles which I have I around my eyes.
- The Spring Make up collection from glamour dolls is my least favorite on this box since I don't really wear make up.
- Since I am not doing any gardening this year, the custom floral nail polish wraps would be fun to play with .
- There's one bonus item this month and that's the contemporary tattoo. I am not into tattoos so this is also my least favorite. However, I can use this to design a crop top, then again, I have no time for it lol.
Lastly, this pair of boots that I got from Santa this year is awesome. It is so comfortable and I like it's style.