I used this shampoo and conditioner with okra seeds last month. These are just some of the products that Yves Rocher have sent me. They sent me several kinds of hair and skin products. This is specially formulated for frizzy hair which my hair falls sometimes. What can you expect for these products? Here it is:
Smoothing Shampoo for frizzy hair allows before any finding smooth and silky hair. The Okra seeds extract selected by Yves Rocher Laboratories is known for its cosmetics properties and, in particular, its ability to smooth the hair fiber. Smoothing Shampoo and 48H Smoothing Conditioner: smoothes your rebel hair.
From my actual experience of using this set, here are some that I like and did not like.
- The price of $5 a bottle is not that bad.
- It feels really good on your scalp
- It really gives your hair that smoothness that you are looking for.
- If you have cook or eaten an okra, the smell is not that great. So this shampoo does not have that fragrant that I I was looking for after a shower. Not the type of smell that I like anyway.
- The lid of the shampoo is very hard to open. You might break your nail when you try to lift it up. They should redesign the lid into that kind where you push on the other side and opens on the other side.
Overall, I will give this shampoo and conditioner with okra seeds a 3 out of 5 stars.